The Board of Governors has established a voting procedure to insure that the
annual elections will be accurate and run smoothly. The procedure is as follows:
- Four tables will be set up to represent the streets in the Association.
- Table 1 Streets B-Men (Boston Post -lndian Trail-Menunketesuck)
- Table 2 Streets Mo-Mohi (Mohawk-Mohican East)
- Table 3 Streets O-P (Old Mail Trail-Pequot)
- Table 4 Streets R-W (Riverview-Sachem-Uncas-Wangum)
- The voter checks in at their respective table upon arrival at the meeting.
The checker validates the voter's name and address and gives the voter a
ballot. (Proxy holders do the same for each proxy they hold by using the
address of the proxy to check in at the correct table and receive a ballot
for the proxy.)
- The ballot will have the pre-printed names of the candidates selected by
the Nominating Committee and endorsed by the Board of Governors. lt
will also have spaces for candidates nominated from the floor.
- When the nominations are closed, all names will be prominently displayed
and the voter will choose either to vote for the endorsed candidate or vote
by writing in the candidate nominated from the floor.
- The voter will return the ballot to their respective checker for verification.
(Proxy holders will return the proxy ballot to the proxy address checker.)
The votes will be counted during the meeting by the checkers and announced
before the end of the meeting.
Registration opens at 9:45 A.M.
THE MEETING WILL START AT 10:00 A.M.
|lf there are any questions or concerns, please contact me by phone
at 860-604-0500 or by email at GARYBAZZANO@ME.COM. Thank you in advance
for your cooperation in an effort to make the Association's voting
process run smoolh and effective.